Hi, me and my BF have been trying for 5 months, but i have been gaining weight, feeling nauseated for 2-3 months, stomach is getting bigger and clothes getting tighter, breasts have also been tender, painful to the extent i want to cry, none of my normal bras fit well as im bursting out of them, ive been going to the gym but i seem to be gaining weight although im watching what im eating. Im loving pickled onions at the moment and even been drinking viniger when ive run out. I have been tired, dizzy and have been having periods (bleeds) every month although 1 month i was late for 10 days then my period came and it been every 28 days since. Ive has negative urine tests when i occasionally test, as i hate testing as i feel such a let down and disappointed when its negative. My BF thinks i should go to get a blood test from the Drs but i dont want to look a fool if its negative. Ive also been feeing this stange flutter in my stomach occasionally maybe its wind but ive never felt it before in my life, its a weird sensation. I dont know what to do for the best so i dont look like a mad women who is just trying to get pregnant but im feel like i have a lot of the symptoms but have just kept having my periods but some women state there not periods and have actually been pregnant so im really confused!! My period is due in 3 days so we will see what happens and then i may go the Drs, but if anyone can give me any advice on what has happened to them if they have actually been pregnant with bleeding id be grateful for some advice!

I got a negative pregnancy test when actually I was very pregnant, haha! It was just too early for the test to recognize it, but I knew my body and I knew how I felt and two weeks later my BF bought me two more tests, and both came up positive. So, listen to your body, every women knows how they feel. I was constantly tired, my breasts were sore, I was craving certain foods, and when I took the test and it came up negative, I was shocked! Goodluck!!

Danielle :-P

With my 2nd child I had 7 or 8 HTP's done all came up negative, 3 urine tests done at the OBGYN, and 2 blood tests done at the doctor all of them came up negative. After vomiting for a few weeks went to my family doctor and they did yet another urine test in the office finding out that I was truely in fact pregnant. I definately do agree a women knows her body. It could just be too early for your body to know or something else could be going on in fact. Would definately go see your doctor and have them check you out see what is going on. If you are still worried you can always have them do a UltraSound and get a full confirmation.