So, three days ago I started to have this abnormal pain in my stomach. I believed that I caught some virus, but I didn't. I did some tests, and it seems that I have a Helicobacter. It is nothing unusual, my doctor told me, it can happen to anyone. I need to treat it, I need to take a rest and it wil go away. I did some research and I find out that kefir can help me. Is this true? Has anyone had success in treating Helicobacter pylori with kefir?  I mean, it would be the easier way, right? 

hi.

yes, with homemade kefir. do you know how to use kefir grains to make kefir at home? I mean, I got a homemade kefir and I would like to share a recipe with you, but I don't have it and I think that I want it.

Yes, I had a helicobacter and it was a really bad experience for me. The first time, no therapies were helping me and I was devastated. A lot. 

All of those therapies were not that effective as I wanted. 

Then, I got this homemade kefir and suddenly I saw that I am getting better. I am not sure if this because of kefir, but I have no other explanation. Worth of trying. 

Celebrity

Look, my advice is to listen to your doctor's order. You can use a kefir, but you should also use other antibiotics that your doctor told you yo.  But you should know that sometimes it is not that good because you can not tell how some probiotic can react and behave, how your body can behave.

Sure, sometimes bad bacteria can be good, but you can never tell how they will act in your body.

Ask your doctor, that is the best thing definitely that you can do. I know that it helps in therapy to be more tolerability. If you can understand what am I saying. 

hi, I think that for this issue, for this diagnose, you need to go to see your doctor who is going to tell you what is the proper way to treat Helicobacter Pylori. maybe kefir is a solution, but you cannot do this on your own hand, without consult your doctor. the truth is that kefir does improve a efficacy and tolerability of triple therapy in eradicating Helicobacter pylori and I am sure that it can help, that it won't harm you, but again I repeat that you should consult your doctor to see your steps. I had this problem a couple of years ago and it can be pretty, pretty nasty...

The studies have shown that it can. I know that I was reading one study where it says that a during the examination of the effect of combining triple therapy with kefir, a fermented milk drink containing probiotics that can help you dealing and fighting this issue.

But I agree with a fact that you should let your doctor to set a therapy for you, according to your symptoms. The sooner your start treatment, you will be better, you should not experiment alone believing that your symptoms and your disease will go away. Sure, ask your doctor about kefir. He will know. Good luck!

Well, I still remember that pain from this health issue. It is ugly and I never felt such a sharp pain in my stomach. Of course, since kefir is something that I must have in my fridge, I have decide to ask my doctor about this - to see can I use it. He told me that Kefir can't do anything bad to me, that it can help me fighting this problem, but he also told me that I should never avoid therapy in order to find some natural way to treat it. So, consuming Kefir is just fine, actually it is a recommendation, but using it WITH a therapy. That is the only way. If you want to forget about the therapy, in that case you should forget about Kefir as well, because you won't see any progress any time soon.

Depends on the size of the bacteria and of the condition of the disease. Because, it is a disease, right? Well, my good friend was really persistent trying to deal with this issue with a help of the kefir, but she didn't had a success at all.

You really need to check this whole thing, because I know that some of those diary products may "kill" the impact of several medication and antibiotics, that is why you need to aks someone who is an expert. Maybe this was a thing in her case, I don't know.

I know that kefir is good, but again, consulting someone won't harm you.

Celebrity

I repeat again that you should listen to your doctor advice in the first place. Of course, kefir can't do any damage and I do believe that it is the best when it comes to dairy products, but still.

Let's just say that antibiotics treat Helicobacter, that it is 90 percent effective, but those 10 percent can be kefir, good diet program, nice way of living, etc.

So, there are small benefits, but they do exist, which is really important. Consult your doctor, see how big amount you can consume and combine it with antibiotics.

And also, I believe that kefir won't "kill" antibiotics activity. On the contrary.