my mom is literally killing me to drink more kefir. whenever I want to drink milk, she is sipping a kefir into my glass telling me that it is good, that it can help me in so many things, especially when it comes to female health and reproductive organs. don't know much about it, the only thing that I know is that I don't like it and she is forcing me to drink it. sometimes I drink it, sometimes I skip. what health improvements have you noticed since you started drinking kefir? why she insists that much to drink this? 

I am a huge kefir lover! I think that no one likes it better than I do. I mean, I could drink it every day, instead of the water - even if I don't do that, I know that it is not good. 

But yes, since I use it constantly, I have noticed so many health benefits on my body and my skin.

For the first, it has so many nutrients - protein, calcium, vitamin B3, magnesium - all in one. Also, it very powerful probiotic, even better than yogurt. 

It improved my bone health, for sure. 

But I suggest you one thing, seek out how to use kefir grains to make kefir at home, it has to be better than the one you buy. It has more benefits, for sure. 

Celebrity

Kefir is really, really good.

I know that several of my friends hated it, but they are consuming it now since they have heard about all the positive effects that kefir has. And they saw that this is not just a story, that is right. 

Kefir is an amazing immunity booster. It is protecting your cells. It also helps you fight against Candida. 

On the other hand, your bones become much stronger when you drink it. Also, I have heard that kefir is a possible fighter against cancer but luckily, I don't know anyone who would need a kefir in that case. 

Hello guys.

I love to say that kefir is a cup of goodness. It has so many benefits and I would rather drink it than a regular milk or yogurt.

So, benefits of kefir are endless.

I had really huge bone issue when I caught some disease, so my doctor recommended me to drink kefir. He explained to me than it contains calcium, which is, you already know, very important in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Also, he told me that a lot of  doctors recommend kefir for diseases of the liver, pancreas, gastrointestinal diseases, obesity, etc. So, whatever you have issue with, drink it.

A lot of people reported a so many benefits and health improvements while drinking kefir, which means that it has to be good. But, I have one issue - I am allergic to lactose and I can't drink it and I can say that this is something that makes me feel really sad. No, not sad - powerless. I would like to change that, even if I do know that this is not possible. Anyway, I was wondering is there something like a substitute for kefir and for all of those benefits that kefir has? I am reading constantly about its benefits, but I am sad because I can't "reach" those in this way. So, if you have any advice, let me know.

the first thing that you need to know is that it takes a time until you see some improvement. it is not like you are drinking a magic potion and soon as you drink it, you will see some progress. I was consuming kefir for almost a year until I saw the progress. when I needed a good probiotic, I started to drink kefir instead of consuming yogurt and I can say that it is way better. also, I had a lot of digestive issues which are gone now. since my aunt and my mom both had a problem with an osteoporosis, I have heard that I can easily catch this one - and guess what, I am drinking kefir because of this as well. my doctor told me that improvements are really huge.

Celebrity

Well, generally, I think that it is very important to know what to expect and when. I know that a lot of people whom I know started to consume kefir just because one lady from my job told them that it is very helpful, that it has so many benefits, but they all forgot one really important thing - she was consuming kefir more than a year and a half, and she is keep repeating it.

So, if you want to see some good sides of the kefir, you should start to drink it now and wait for more than a 7 or 8 months to see what is going to happen. 

Good luck there!