Hi, I have heard many good things about drink called Kefir and my very good friend also suggested me to try it. I don't have any particular problem but I would like to try it because of my health in general. Also I have heard about Kefir grains so I would like to know something more about it.

Hi, I am also using Kefir for some time as my friend recommended it to me. I have read a lot about this drink and I may tell you what I know about it. Kefir grains are bacteria and yeasts mixed with proteins, sugar and lipids. These grains are the most important part of Kefir and it causes all benefits from this drink.

I have to say that I really love kefir, especially since I saw al the possible benefits of it. Kefir is actually a fantastic source of so many different nutrition and it is a fermented drink, traditionally made using cow's milk or goat's milk. So, if you ever wondered how to use kefir grains to make kefir at home you need to know that we are talking about the grains that are not grains in the conventional sense. They are actually cultures of yeast and lactic acid bacteria that resemble a cauliflower in appearance. I am using it for a while now and I can say that I am satisfied. I feel way better and healthier.