Hello all. I have some problems with my weight. I was taking some vitamins, it was recommended to me by my doctor. I don’t know if this was the effect of the vitamins, but my appetite is now crazy. I can eat eight times per day. And none of those eight times are snacks, just regular high calorie meals. It’s no wonder I got this fat. I heard about Anorex pills. I’ve never used any weight loss product before so I have no idea which one is good and which one is bad. Can you help me out here? Should I buy these pills? Is there anybody here who used them?

I tried these pills long time ago. My coach was against me trying them, but I really wanted to lose weight. I enjoy playing basketball so much. I never made it to team A because of my weight. I practice every single day, for 2 hours and then I go to my basketball training and I stay there for 2-3 hours at least.

I don’t eat much, my doctor says everything is ok with my hormones, I just need to eat less.

When I bought anorex I was really hoping it will help me lose weight. But it didn’t.  Not a single pound. :/

I used anorex for a while. It was long time ago, about a year ago from now. I had to lose weight till June so I started a diet. I was exercising regularly, every day. But since all of that wasn’t enough ( I was losing approximately 2 pounds per week), I decided to buy anorex. The combination of those three really did work for me. I was losing about 5-6 pounds per week. I wasn’t starving and my trainings weren’t hard and demanding, so I believe anorex really did help my weight loss.

I think these pills are the right choice.