Hi. I hope there is someone here who can help me with this one. I am about to go crazy. It’s been days since I started searching for some weight loss product that will help me lose extra weight. I talked to a friend of mine, he is a nutritionist. He refused to tell me which weight loss supplement to buy. He says I don’t need one. Whenever I start thinking ‘’that’s it, I’m buying this one’’, a friend / acquaintance shows up with the story ‘’I tried it, it’s not working’’. My last choice is Omnitrition drops. What do you think about this product? Will it help me or it is just a scam?

No, they are definitely not a scam. At least that’s what I think. I am about to buy them myself. I heard only good stuff about Omnitrition in general. They have all sorts of weight loss products and supplements. They are divided in (I am not sure how many, but I think 6 or 7) categories.

And they are not only good for losing weight, they’re good for our overall health too.

I have never tried any of their products, but I know some people who have.

I don’t like the fact that there are no free trial samples of Omnitrition supplements available. :/

How can you know that Blue Ranger? You haven’t even tried them yet.

I have tried them and I must say, I was completely disappointed. I actually felt that my appetite is increasing and I struggled a lot with the rules I previously made for my diet. I wasn’t supposed to eat junk food at all, I was supposed to limit pork and focus on eating fruits (while using it). This product influenced me in a weird way and I ended up eating all of those things. I couldn’t control myself. By the day I stopped using it, I gained 6 pounds.

Like I said, I know because some of my close friends were using this product.
Mariah, my first neighbor- she lives in the house next to mine, she lost about 30 pounds only by using this product + regular workouts. And her husband lost about 10 pounds without even trying. He wasn’t exercising or following a diet program. He ate whatever he wanted. I know that because I’ve seen him.
And there are also a few people who I don’t know very well, but they are friends of my friend. They told me the same thing- minimal exercise and they both lost 20-30 pounds.