now I am trying to find a lot more information about Leptoprin diet pills. I was reading something on the internet, and I have found one information, and now I am really curious about it. 

Why Leptoprin is only prescribed for people who are 50 pounds or more overweight? I am not that overweight, to be honest, and I really want to try Leptoprin diet pills. Do you know why?

Is that means that I can't use Leptoprin diet pills if I am not 50 pounds or more overweight? That is absurd :) and that is my opinion. Tell me more.

Thank you very much!

Hey there,

Some diet pills does not have the same effect for some people. For example, Leptoprin diet pills is one of them, and it is just and only for that group of people. So, unless you are 50 or 100 pounds overweight, you can forget about Leptoprin diet pills. You can find a lot of videos on the internet with explanation why not to use it if you are not 50 or 100 pounds overweight. 

So, maybe you need to find some other solution as well. There are a lot of different diet pills, and you should try diet pills that are for your weight!

Bye! 

Hey there,

it is very simple. Leptoprin is a diet pill that is a solution made specifically for obese and significantly overweight individuals. If you are not that overweight, you should avoid them. I mean, you don't even need diet pills then, you should try only with some diet program. If you want to use diet pills, then find something else. Don't use Leptoprin diet pills. It is not for you.  I hope you will find good formula to lose weight, because I know how hard it can be. But, I am so sorry, Leptoprin is just not for you!

Good luck!