Hello, guys. My sister has been diagnosed with anorexia. I know that this isn’t a disease to joke with. I would like to know how I can help her. I have never met anyone who suffers from this disease. I would really appreciate all your help considering this. Bye and thanks!

Hello. It is very important for her to keep visiting a specialist. She must stick to her treatment schedule. She mustn’t miss her therapy sessions. She has to eat even when she thinks it is not comfortable for her. She also has to take adequate vitamins and minerals. She mustn’t be isolated. She must be surrounded with family members and friends that care. It would be best if she avoided looking at the mirror all the time and checking her weight. I hope I have helped. Bye!

You need to be really supportive of her at this time. Let the doctors and outsiders be the ones to be tough on her, and you just be the shoulder to cry on. Don't yell or get frustrated with her because its not her fault.
i know this because my sister too has been diagnosed with anorexia. in fact i just found out today, shes been put in a hospital ward and i dont know when they will let her out.
joshua made some great points, the only thing id say is dont weigh her and dont make her feel as though she needs to get on the scales to prove something. this only makes it worse. anorexics normally dont like to get on the scales or see how much they weight, because they dont want to feel heavy, or see what they classify as a heavy weight on the scales. leave that up to the doctors.
remind her that you love her, and good luck. ill keep her in my prayers.