Hi, guys. I have been recently diagnosed eczema. I use moisturizers, but I think they don’t have effect. My friend recommended me dermovate ointment. I haven’t heard about it before. I would like to know whether this ointment has helped to anyone with eczema. I would appreciate this. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. My friend used Dermovate and he has eczema. As far as I know, he got better. But different people react differently to the same medications. You should consult your dermatologist about using this ointment. It is a steroidal ointment and you could be having some troubles if you don’t use it properly. I have read that after prednisone tablets, this ointment is next in line with its potency. You should avoid contact with your eyes. Don’t apply it on armpits, groins or face. I hope this will help you. Good luck!