Hello, my friends. My friends have been experiencing some troubles with baby colic. I really don’t know what could cause this. I would like to know how you are dealing with this. I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Your experience is more than welcomed. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hello. I would define baby colic as constantly crying of a baby which was previously healthy and which does not have any reason to do something like that. It usually appears around second week of life. In most cases stops spontaneously. There is no some general attitude when it comes to treatment. Some experts recommend dicyclomine. It is an anti-spasmotic drug. Some parents report simethicone to be effective. Others use probiotics, chamomile, etc. In any case, a pediatrician should be consulted. I hope this helps.

Hey, I agree with your description and I would not add anything else. I need to admit that, just like other new parents, I didn't know what this means when your healthy baby is crying for more than 2 hours in the row. For days, for weeks. Well, then I was reading a little bit on the internet and I realized that this can be related to a colicky pain. I was able to cope with it with a simple message. You know that massage always helps in almost everything, it helps us, adults. So, you can try this as well. Hope your baby will react to this. Good luck!