Hi! I’m not sure how eczema looks like. I have something red and itchy on my hand. Please, can somebody explain to me what eczema is? My friend thinks that I have folliculitis. I also don’t know what it is. How do I tell the difference between eczema vs folliculitis vs dermatitis? Thanks!

good day there.

it is true. so many people don't know the main differences between psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. First, the psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune condition that usually results in the overproduction of skin cells, it usually happens that there are some dead cells that are white or silver. After those dead cells, your skin usually is red. when it comes to the cure, bad news - there is no cure for it.

eczema looks like you have bruises all over your body, with different colors - red, purple, yellow...you might have issues with peeling, red skin.

You should determine causes of folliculitis with your dermatologist.

gl!

Folliculitis usually appears around tiny pockets from which each hair grows. It looks like small, white-headed pimples. Folliculitis often clears by itself in a few days. Dermatitis or eczema is a general term that describes an inflammation of the skin. It can occur in many forms, it usually involves swollen, reddened and itchy skin. Eczema need to be treated.