Hello, folks. My kid has been having some troubles with stuttering. I really don’t know what could cause it. I wouldn’t say that he has some childhood stress, but you can never tell. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you in advance. Bye, folks!

Hi, there. You haven’t mentioned the age of your kid. Many toddlers and preschool children show stuttering while learning to speak. It shouldn’t worry you. If he is older, it can be that he is under a certain stress. Some situations wouldn’t seem to you like stressful, but they can be for kid. Those could be: moving, new baby in the house, starting with new daycare, etc. If the kid is tired, he can stutter. If you are worried, consult an expert. I hope everything will be all right.

Hello. You should pay attention to what is bothering your son. Boys are more prone to stuttering. You should talk to your child. Discuss with him about his day. Show interests for every detail he tells you. I agree that you should consult an expert if you are worried. Please, let me know what the expert tells you. I hope everything will be fine. Good luck!