i know what happens after ovulation but with implantation bleeding. im confused, ok short story i thought ive ovulated recently and the day after i thought i ovulated i had bad cramping that lasted half the night. which today is fine. then the next day which is today just once when i wiped, sorry %-) i had one slimy discharge which had a brownish tint in it. ive never had that before, is that implantation bleeding. could i be pregnant? can you have implantation or cramping a day or two after ovulation? heres my scedule.
started on may 13
ended on may 16 which was 4 days just like last month.
had sex on the 11, 18, and 22nd.
around the 21 and 22 i had that egg white slimy discharge. which lasted for like a day. well i guess thats it. any suggestions or ideas would be great. thanks ;-)

No matter how many times you post, I will STILL tell you I think you're pregnant!!!! ;-) XD :-D

As a supporter I answer unanswered questions, so NO I am not following you!!! XD o.O We just have to help as many people as possible and try and be helpful - thus the question "did you find this helpful"!!!

Good Luck!

LOL! i hope not. i just couldnt find much information about cramping after ovulation and what implantation is all about so i posted under this discussion. anyway if you know about how implantation works id be glad to know. thanks again bambi27

A very dear friend of mine said a crude thing once about ovulating, she said "I was dropping an egg!" She had the signs of ovulatiing, it was a cramping - similar to getting your period, then awhile later she got the gel like discharge. So as I am sure you are aware the ovary releases the.egg - the cramping, the it travels through the tube and into the uterus, if the egg becomes fertilized it will then look for the closest blood source - which will be the old lining of your uterus. Then it basically burrows itself into the lining - thus the brown dischrge. A lot of women get the cramping and mistake it for their period coming on, due to the similarity. Because you are more intune with your body when you are either hoping for a pregnancy or not! You will feel it more. So thing of it as the 3 cramping stages of pregnancy, cramping, then another cramping then in 36 weeks CRAMPING!!!! ;-D /ood luck hon! And as I said twice before ;-D let me know OK?

thanks again. sure i will let you know. well today like you had put lol. i had more cramping and now i feel bloated. and i had a small pain in the side of my stomach which lasted under a min. , and i felt nautius once today. yea lol. i know all about waiting for your next period to start to take a test, but i wonder if i took it like next week would it even show up. like you said you very much think i might be, and i really feel it to expecially with the weird stuff going on. i do really want to be and again the wait is killing me. one more question if you know bambi27, %-) cuz i cant find anything that relates to what i was looking for. when the sperm get into the egg and fertilize it does it start producing hormones even before reaching the uterus? to make a test positive or do you have to wait until it attaches its self to the lining of the uterus? and again thanks bambi27 you have been a big help in giving me reasurrance of what might be going on with me. like i said with my first pregnancy i just knew it. and i felt a little sick. and with my 2nd one nothing. i was regular like my first one and i was a week late. i just knew. nothing happend with that one. and now everything seems to be diff. i know every pregnancy is different.

Hi: As soon as that little fella gets into that larger lady!!! ;-) XD Hormones change! The fertilized egg splits IMMEDIATELY and keeps splitting and splitting. The hormone leves or HCG increase with each passing day after fertilization, that's why most tests wait till your period is due to tell, and even then they can be negative - due the fertilization happening close to your period! So you could take the test now, and it will show negative, but close to your period due date then it will show the true one. I know the wait is like seconds being hours, but there is no use going through a dissapointement of a negative test, for just waiting a few more days right?! So I can't remember when your period is due - I know call me weird ;-) XD 8-| - but there are tests now that can detect a pregnancy about 4 days before. Just depends when you actually got pregnant! So TRY and take your mind off of it, and I have decided to give you 80% on your biology quiz!!!! XD ;-)

[lol :-D why thank you lol.i did take physical science and biology and ant/phy in high school and took ant/phy in collage took it 2 times. so i know quite a bit but not enough id like to know anyhow. and my peirod,well im not sure when i would get my period i was trying to figure it up the other day and it should be either the 1st or the 2nd week in june. when i ended my birth control earlier this month i finished my pack and like clock work my period started. im usually 28 days or around there. so i counted when i would be ovulating which would have been this week but what screwed me up was ovulating around the 21 or the 22, which would be 10 days not 14, past my period. so that would make me start the 1st week of june. so not sure when i should take the test. should i wait until the end of the 2nd week of june? so i know for sure? i know the wait sucks. >:( lol

I noticed you HAD too take it twice in college!!! :-D The reason why doctors tell you to wait till you've had a period after stopping the pill, is because your period will be wonky and a different date.I think - with the dates - to take a test the end of next week! Keeping in mind that because the dates haven't shown itself correctly yet, that it might be incorrect IF it shows negative. So in the mean time get a hobby! ;-DLOL to keep your mind off of it.

I agree that you should probably try to distract yourself for the wait. Just remember that if it doesn't work out this time, you can always try again to conceive as quickly as possible thereafter. If you really really really want to be sure, you can even wait up to 21 days to make sure that you are totally in the clear. In either case, don't drive yourself nuts. Just relax!