Hi everyone.

I came on my period 14th July and only had sex with my boyfriend after this time. I had sex BEFORE June 18th with one night stand (me n my boyfriend was split up at this point) . My boyfriend can only be the baby's father right?

Hi Shy,

Was it a normal period in July?  Did you expect it around the 14th?

If yes to both, the odds are very good your boyfriend is the dad.

Yes i didnt notice anything not normal. And yes i was due my period around that time. I had an ultrasound and it confimed the dates and it went to july 14th . just a horrible thing at the back of my head :(

Really need to know if im pregnant or is it all in my head i been having pregnancy signs for 2 days now i had a period on the 11th of this mth it lasted for 3 days thats not normal for me its normally 5 days could i be pregnant???

Oh btw my signs are lower back aches headache lower belly cramps and ah lil ache in my thys.

Hi Skilar,

If your period was different, take a home test. You can be pregnant.

I think it might be to early don't you think? Im just a lil nervous in if it comes back neg its gonna have me stressing ima be wondering if im not well why am i having all dese pregnamcy signs.??? So confused right now.

I forgot to mention i had 1 depo shot in Feb in have not got 1 since but my period has not been normally since i got depo so i dont know whats wrong i just never felt like this or it has never been short.

Since you said your period was on the 11th, and it wasn't normal, you can test now.

Normally you'd have to wait at least 2, preferably 3 weeks after having sex.

When did you have sex?