Hi there,

I was thinking about to try again this prism weight loss diet, but I have heard that they are out of the business. Is this true? Anyone has any idea what could happen?

This diet was great for me, I felt great and I actually have lost a lot of pounds. Does that mean that this program is no longer available for us? I am so sad if that is true :(.

Can I find some books online, on the Amazon perhaps? Is it possible?

Please, tell me if you know anything about this subject. I am really curious.

Thank you, take care! 

Hello girls,

unfortunately this company is totally out of the business – they have closed the company after long 22 years of working. :( I am so sorry for telling you this. You still might fight some books on the Amazon maybe, or even on the ebay, but I don't think that these books are available right now that much.

Yes, that was a great diet. I can't remember recipes as well, but I really would like to. If you still owe some recipes, please share with us.

Let me know did you find the book on the internet. Good luck and god bless you!

yeah, just that was the answer I was afraid of :(. Thank you for sharing this with me. I was searching about this online, but I really could not find anything. I must say that I am a little bit sad about this, because I can't remember almost any recipe as well. I know that I had some notebook with very amazing and delicious recipes, but I think I have lost them while I was moving to another house.

I really would like to help you, but I don't know how. I want to find some recipes as well.

Take care

Our church used the Prism program some time ago. I just came across our old curriculum in print and VHS and was about to throw it away. If you want it, you can have it if you'll pay for shipping.

Our church used the Prism program some time ago. I just came across our old curriculum in print and VHS and was about to throw it away. If you want it, you can have it if you'll pay for shipping

Try googling Sugar free Mom. She has a program very similar to the prism plan

Yes, they are no longer in print. The books are now quite pricey online.

yes they have gone out of business...you can order the book, cassette and workbooks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello, Do you still have the curriculum the church was using for Prism weightloss program? If so I'm interested in it. What is the shipping price?  Thank you!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Is there any way the pages from each phase can be placed online for anyone to use. I used this program 20 years ago and I am blessed to say with Christ's help the this program I have been able to keep it off. 48 years old and still a size 3 - love to eat....correct portions for me, with a good workout program. I want to pass this program on to many people. It really does re-teach you to eat and live right.

TONI PASSED AWAY WAY jULY OF 2015....

Do you still have the workbooks? I found the main book at a Goodwill, but would really like the workbooks. My sister and I are planning to do this program. Kelli

wow i just loved the idea.......its awesome.....gotta try.......

If you still have some copies, could I pay for postage?

Hello do you still have the prism weight-loss program materials? I have been looking for the videos and the curriculum books?