I need to lose about 10 to 15 pounds of body fat. I am not losing it!
I am exercising. I keep going back and eating the junk! I need to lose it for sleep apnea problems!
I'm 50 soon. I am so discouraged! Any suggestions?

Don't be discouraged. In losing weight, there is always ups-and-downs. What is important is that you will never let failure adversely affect you. Instead of putting a lot of pressure to yourself in exercising, why not try to enjoy exercising and avoid being so conscious about the number problem. Try to relax and exercise often - don't hit always the weighing scale because you will just be discouraged and frustrated every time the number will not fall down. ;-)

I was 140lbs and now I'm down to 132lbs is this normal to be losing weight instead of gaining? I'm not active at all I've been very fatigued so it's hard to get out and do stuff.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Oh please don't be discouraged. Losing weight really needs lot of patience and determination. No one says that it's gonna be easy. Just focus on your goal of losing body fats. It will be better if you get a personal trainer who will guide you in the proper workout program as well as someone who can motivate you when the going gets difficult.

Weight loss is an annoying issue. Many people want to lose weight fast for the wedding, there are other circumstances as well. I've also seen or heard many people required to lose weight because of medical reasons such as to replace knee cap, ect. And without weight loss, they can't get done or the doctors won't do the surgery as they are worried about rebounce and a waste of the government money. So it is really frustrated!!

Well, we can help, definitely. I'm working in a weight loss centre, which signed up by passionate nutritionists and dietitians who really care about our clients. Many of us have hospital working experiences and we dislike reviewing patients once a month or two, giving suggestions and leave the rest to themselves. That's why we are in this centre. We plan individual weight loss programs according to lifestyles and do frequent follow ups such as daily phone calls to find out how our clients are coping and motivate them to keep going, weekly meet-ups (if possible) to measure weight loss and body fatloss and anthropometry. We do charge for our service as you can imagine. The cost is different per client as their situations are various. If you would like to talk to us and know more about us, email Mona to: We would try our best to achieve your goals:)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Although many people feel that “diet” or “reduced fat” foods are not as good as the original, it can be a big help to buy less fatty snack foods. Try out different reduced fat brands and items and who knows, you may find something that you like even better than the original. The key is making sustainable changes - if you can't live without tortilla chips, trying to eliminate them entirely from your diet won't work. Making the change to a lower-calorie reduced fat tortilla chip can make a noticeable change in total calories consumed over time.

thanks!!
__________

just keep going don't stop trying