Hi i just started taking phentermine37.5, does anyone know when you actually start seeing results from your body?

Hello Guest... phentermine 37.5 is a stimulant that will curb your appetite and make you more energetic.  You will know in a week's time as far as weight loss.  Since you will be more active and not as hungry, you will see weight loss the first week.  I had lost 5 pounds my first week on this medication.  Be sure to tell the doctor if you are having palpitations, allergic reaction, trouble breathing, swelling anywhere on your body, chest pains, or change in behavior.  You will only be allowed to be on this medication for 90 days so take advantage of eating a balanced diet and exercise.

Has anyone else have experience with phentermine?

I started taking Phentermine way back two years before and it really helpful to get reduced weight quickly plus it make me really healthy.

37.5 Phentermine really control your appetite and its strong effectes let you to get your desired results within days.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use