please help me lose weight I am desperate

eat right, exercise right 

Learn to say 'no'. Over and over and over again. I lost ten kgs this way. Everything, I mean everything minus green tea and celery is contributing to your caloric intake everyday. Keep this in mind "I am tomorrow what I eat today; before I eat this is what I say". Try to walk everywhere. Walk walk walk. Instead of rolling an office chair to the other side of the room, get up. Every bit counts. There you start. Research your foods. Research the energy you use. Make it so you give out more than what you put in. You CAN do it. There's a new friggen awesome version of you waiting to kick the worlds ass.

What do you eat and what kind of exercises do you do?

Hi, Regular exercise also helps to lose weight. Drink lemon and hot water in the morning. Take fresh fruits. It can really beneficial remedy to weight loss.

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use