Please help.
I was diagnosed with hashimoto's disease a few months ago...however my endocrinologist will not give me any treatment because my thyroid levels are normal, I just have high thyroid antibodies.
I am extremely uncomfortable, constantly bloated and am gainig weight by the week.
does anyone else suffer from Hashimoto's disease, have a normal throid and on medication to control the symptoms?

You need a new endocrinologist.
I had similar issues for many years, often crashing with a body temp as low as 94 degrees, extreme lethargy and no appetite. I thought I was clinically depressed until I found an endocrinologist that put me on levoxyl. It changed my life.

Can you tell me what levoxyl is and why it might have helped you. I have Hashi and I am on 2 1/2 grains of Armour and still don't feel well. Also the weight is an issue as I gained 30 lbs in two months and haven't been able to get rid of it nor even have the strength to excercise. Low blood pressure and no energy.

I was diagnosed with Hoshimoto's Hypothyroiditis ... which the doctor told me is an autoimmune disease ... meaning, as he said, I destroyed my own thyroid gland with antibodies. I was feeling so bad, for two years, weight gain, fatigue, forgetfulness. However, once I started on Synthroid, all symptoms disappeared. Now all I have to do (and it's been at least 20 years) have my blood checked every five months to make sure I'm getting enough of the Synthroid in my system, and I'm fine.

I've been living with Hashimoto's for twenty years. Frankly (and unfortunately), I've found endocrinologists to be the medical equivalent of accountants. They look at your levels, and if they don't fall into a rigid area, they won't treat you with medication. However, I myself, and my sister, both had all of the symptoms for several years and our TSH and T4 levels were normal. Dry skin, extreme sensitivity to cold and heat, exhausted, and loss of short term memory and brain fog/lack of concentration. It was nothing short of a miracle when we were finally told that "Yes, you have Hashimoto's". I even told my sister, as I had it a decade before her, that she will probably have to feel that she is at death's door before it will show up in her levels. However, do your best to find an endo who will treat your SYMPTOMS and not just look at your levels. This is really key. Also, I have found that in fighting fatigue and brain fog, I make myself a blueberry/spinach smoothie every morning. This has been a huge help in giving me enough energy to get through the first 2/3rds of the day without feeling like I am going to pass out (I am now 48; was diagnosed at age 30, but had the symptoms in my 20's). It is certainly worth a try, and they are easy to make (just takes time). You can find recipes on Google for them. I put in 2 cups of blueberries each time, 2 cups of spinach, a little plain Greek yogurt, a banana, some 100% juice, and a "green superfood" powder from Amazon (but you don't have to have that). I just recently started putting in protein powder. My mind hasn't felt this clear in years, and I am very thankful I decided to give these smoothies a try. Good luck, and please keep me posted.