Hi! Is anybody there to tell me what hashinoto's autoimmune condition is about? It is been for years now that I am suffering from constipation, joint pain and muscle weakness. I am also very sensitive to cold and my skin is dry and sensitive but I never thought I could be having some disease such as hashimoto's autoimmune disorder-it just happened for case I was diagnosed with this hashimoto's autoimmune disorder and basically I never had any special symptoms but that is what my last regular blood test showed. So I am curious now what I need to do to treat this hashimoto's autoimmune condition?

You probably had some hormone test done along with that blood test you had so the result was the lack of the thyroid hormones caused by the inflammation of your thyroid-I have the same condition that is hashimoto's autoimmune disorder which means that my immune system instead of attacking some viruses and bacteria it attacks my thyroid glands causing that way improper functioning of my endocrine system and the symptoms you have described. My hashimoto's autoimmune disorder is treated with synthetic thyroid hormone-levothyroxine and it is something like natural replacement of exactly the same hormone produced by the thyroid. Anyway I am taking Levoxyl on daily basis and it helped me a lot-my fatigue has practically disappeared.

google this website
stop the thyroid madness

its apparently very good