Hi all the past 2 day i have been feeling nauseous Wicked headaches tender breasts Bloating indigestion and the frequency going to the loo and for the past week i have been waking up with Wicked headaches and abdominal cramps but i soo know i am way to earlie to show signs but this will be number4 i will be pregnant with if i am my Af was on the 28th of jan and i ovulated a few days ago around the 8-10 of feb i have been taken off all contraception as my Af was all up the woop woop and they wanted to resett my body so my DP and i have just been using Condoms but number 3was conceived using them and that is what we have been using for the past 12-18 months with my 3 darlings they we unplanned and their main sign that i was pregnant was the Missed period and then the tender breasts

So i am asking being this is number 4 could i be feeling like this so Earlie in the piece

Should i wait for another few days and take a Pt or should i wait till the around the 28 of fed 1st of march to see if all these symptom I have been getting is just my body saying that Af is about to arrive

Also Has any one got a home remedy of how to ease the nauseous feeling with the constant headaches and indigestion i am taking Gavascon tables for the indigestion and now i have been taking Codalgin for my headaches but i am going to stop taking that incase i am pregnant which i will be taking pandol just need some thing to be able settle my nausea

Thanks for any replies i get

Hi Hunnie! OK you are a bit complicated for me to answer BECAUSE of the following

1. IF you are pregnant and this is #4 you WILL feel the symptoms earlier!
2. BUT not this early, UNLESS that you had on Jan 28th was just vaginal bleeding!
3. Depending on your age, you could actully be starting menopause!
4. You could be having symptoms of an Ovarian Cyst - which can give you the EXACT same symtpoms as pregnancy

When you say your periods were all up the "woop Woop!" - Which I LOVE by the way ;-) XD - what does that mean? Also how have your periods been since you came of BC - and that was 12 - 18months ago correct?

Thanks :-) I am only 26 turnin 27 in march

:$ and to explain my periods being up the woop wooop i had a Af on the 5th of jan and then i had another on on the 28th so they all sorta irregular but they are not

my periods have been fine every 28days since i came off the bc yes it was 12-18 months ago when i was taken off them

? Are my symptoms that i am experiencing the first signs i am also been feeling quiet tired i had a rest to day i went to go and have a lye down i ended up having me a 4 hour sleep it was like i didn't go to bed till very late last night but i wasn't to far out of bed as i had a full on day on Saturday i think i went to sleep around 9 30 10 pm which is normal time for me

%-) This morning i have been getting which feels like streaching pains the last time me and MP had intercourse of on the 8 or the 9th of jan which i think is close to my ovulation but not i am not to sure so i think about getting a test this week or wait for another week and do a test or should i go and see my doctor I have had an Ovarian Cyst b4 i had my daughter back in 2002 ok i think i have given all the information i can think of if there is any thing else you would like to know please ask and i will try and answer you

Thanks
HunnieChild

Since you have already had a cyst I THINK you are having signs of another one! And since you had a period o January 28 this will be too early to tell! So I would like you to get a vaginal pelvic ultraounds to determine if you have a cyst growing or not!

:'( Hello again i am also prone to have eptopic pregnancy's as my first baby was one today i am now experiencing Flue like symptoms feeling much more bloated and my feet feel swollen but are not swollen and feeling really quiet run down sore boobs and which look like they have grown over night i know you said that it sound like a cyst but my last one didnt feel like this at all i had pain over the one side (left) and i was in aggernising pain to the point i swore at my doctor how needed to do am sorry TMFI anal exam That cyst was on 3cm big and has slowly decreased and on my last ultra sound (as i have the frequently) there was not one there

Could all these sign just mean my AF is coming or should i go and do a hpt on Saturday the 19th

Look fwd to hearing form you

I am also have discharge on my nickers and i am also have sore achy legs what does this all mean?

Actually I don't want to get your hopes up but I THINK we might have a winner here!!!! :-D I just don't want you to be dissapointed! Also please note that Ovarian Cysts do NOT make your breasts grow!! SO FINGERS CROSSED!!! And wait as long as possible to take the test to see, I agree witht he 19th - it's going to be hard to wait I know, but there is no way you can detect HCG levels until they are high enough! Start taking prenatal vitamins!

Thanks for that i have been back and forth checking this site every chance i can get as every day i have something new like to day i have got an annoying back ache which is driving me up the wall i am not sure if i have mention earlier on in the piece from when i fell over as i have been off balance in the past 24 hours with leg cramps and abdominal cramps but my period due next week so i am just going to try to get through this week and wait till next week and see if Af arrives or not

Thanks Again

It is SO hard to figure out sometimes, as PMS, Pregnancy, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis etc, are virtually ALL the same symptoms! Off balance is a good sign, but leg cramps usually come with cysts and endo - see it's HARD! So we will just wait!

I have been tested for endo as i has the signs but no actual evidence to say yes but the medication they would have put me on they cant put me on as i am asthmatic and have other medical conditions which compromise me form have certain medications but that i will wait today is Wednesday so another few more days in pain and discomfort b4 i know if Af arrives or i get a positive HPT so i will just keep taking my panadol for now till my Af arrives if it does i will start taking codligin (cant remember how to spell it it is the med's with 500gms panadol and 8mg of codien i have stopped taking it since i have been feeling so croock

Thanks again

Did they do a laproscopy to see about the endo? BECAUSE ths can be a BIG reason for Etopic Pregnancies! And for you to be in SO much pain around your Period is another BIG symptom of it, it can also be a symptom of Ovarian Cysts, but mostly about Endo! Tramadol used to work well for me! I had enlarged uterine veins I would be bent in half and couldn't stand up! It was awful and I ended up having a hysterectomy when I was 36! I was VERY upset by that, because I wanted 7 children!!! BUT I could NOT handle 1 more month of having to go to the hospital and get a morphine pump!!!! It was ruining my life!!

I will ask you what I have asked other women on here, do you FEEL pregnant?

No they didnt do a laproscopy they did both a vaginal and a stomach ultrasound to check my all my bits and peices but they the one thing they picked up on was i have a retoverted uterus (they say it surposed to be really hard to fall pregnant with one but i have been pregnant 3 times now and all 3 were not planned
To be honest with you bambi Yes i do but each day i wake up i fell a little bit more each day i when i go to get up and feel like utter c**p and just want to climb back into bed it was 2 years 10months ago i had my youngest and i think the first signs of pregnancy is like the last few minutes of labour where you forget about the pain minutes after you are holding your baby i love being pregnant and feeling baby move

7 children Why did you want so many children if this is number 4 which mean we will have our scopio baby which the Dp would love cause with the calculations on the net will be born around his birthday

When i had my ovarian cyst i was toppled over for 2 month before and during my period and at the time they put me on meds for that and it shrunk over time i got that when i was only 18 year old i that was over ten yeas ago nearly that i had one and it was only on the left side on my stomach

i only in the past 3 months b4 Af arrives i was getting tenderness in my breasts and i was ok with Now i have got Cramping Sore lower back just above my tail bone nausous headaches increased appatite more Vd that every been slightly off balanced sore achy calf mussels my BT has been low grade 36.7 C usually 36 Heartburn indigestion acid reflux and a High craving FOR VERY SWEET FOOD lol

just way to earlie to do a HPT

Yeah we are going to have to wait! Which is the hardest part isn't it?

I wanted 7 since I was a young girl! All I wanted was to be a mom! Then I had 2 and saw my bank account!!!! XD ;-) Actually my youngest was born disabled and that came with MANY stresses and upsets, and then my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and she begged me not to get pregnant again - as she couldn't bare the thought of not seeing anymore grandchildren! By that time my periods were taking up about 2 weeks of every month - with the pain and major bleeding etc. I almost missed my mom coming home from the hospital because I couldn't stand!!!! :-( So My gynecologist told me "It's time!!!" I CRIED my eyes out on the way to the operating room - because I knew it was the end of my dream! BUT my health and my quality of life with the 2 I had - who needed me whole and healthy, ESPECIALLY my youngest! was more important!

I can see where you are coming from i my self have got no idea what it is like to have a very special child the closes i have got is a son my youngest who has a dairy allergy so i envy people like you who are able to stick with it and are able to look after a child who is a very special child as i am not sure i would be able to look after my child with my mother terminally ill

But yes i was taken off my BC because i was in pain and was having irregular periods that went for longer than normal and having been hurled they tried me on the depo injection but i has issues with that as well so i kinda go better on no contraception in which they did find that i had my tipped uterus

yes only a few more days for me to wait i am not sure if i should be excited or if i should be worried or what i should be feeling right now when i know that i should not being getting my hope up incase Af does arrvie and i am not pregnant it just means every month 4 days past ovulation i am going to have all the pregnancy symptoms till my period

it is getting late here i is just about 9 pm here so i should think about going to bed as i am very tired and i am sitting here munching on marshmallows LOl i couldn't find any thing sweet enough to get over my craving of Sweet things i had me a mini snack size chocolate bar but i needed more

will post up what my HTP recovers when i take the test on friday saturday morning