I know people can't diagnose over the internet and that tests are the best thing but I'm pretty confused... My last period was January 8th-12th, not really as heavy as usually but pretty much like normal (I get my AF every 30 days.. with occasional late times). about 2 weeks after that I started vomiting, and getting really bad nausea (nausea is bad during the mornings, worse after i eat, and certain smells just make me vomit), cramping in my abdomen, tender to the touch nipples (pretty much hurts to even wear a bra or shirt sometimes, my husband says that my areolae look darker and bigger) I have low back pain, I feel bloated and constipated, still no AF, husband also thinks I've been having mood swings, I feel very fatigued, have headaches. Back in february for a few days i had a few spots of what looked like menstrual blood. I went to the doctor not long after and found out i had a urinary infection, but the test came up negative. (also taken a few hpt and they too have come up negative) I told the doctor of my symptoms and he said :| "maybe you are pregnant but it's too early to test". Does anyone know if Planned Parenthood does blood pregnancy tests because it appears that walk-in-clinics only do urine tests. Also has anyone had this happen to them and end up being pregnant?

yes it sounds like your pregnant. i had the food thing too. i got sick everytime i seen or smelled hamburger. i had to wait a whole month before i found out i was pregnant. planned parent hood which i go to, do not do blood test i dont think they just do urine test but they usually tell you to wait 10 days after your missed period to take one. so in you case that wont be a problem. good luck