My wife just delivered a baby boy and she will be out of the hospital tomorrow. I prepared everything, not alone, of course and I am anxious to start a new chapter in our lives. Still, I am worried if we will be the kind of parents we should be. There are a lot of things we should be cautious about. For example, have you had problems with your child swallowing things?

Well, that is something most of the parents had to face at one point or another. And the solution is quite simple and effective. Just get him the toys big enough so that he cannot swallow them or even put them in the mouth. And the problem is solved! The reason kids do something like that is simply because they tend to explore the world around them in all possible manners, including the unwanted processes of sticking things into mouth, ear, nose…