I'm 16 years old and not so long ago me and my boyfriend done stuff. We firstly kissed then gradually came to me doing stuff to him then he was sort of dry humping/grinding on me which made me wet. So wet that it soaked mine and his pants , is this normal HELP!

You left room for a few questions. What does " gradually came to me doing stuff to him " mean? Doing what to him? With or without clothes? His clothes or yours?

Exactly what was "sort of dry humping/grinding on me"? Again with or without clothes and yours or his?

If you were rubbing/grinding on each other with your clothes on you would eventually get wet and he would eventually come so your pants would be soaked from your wetness and his would be soaked from his cum. That type of simulated sex is very normal and very safe. That's why people your age do it. You enjoy the closeness of holding each other and the satisfaction of sex without any fear of pregnancy. The only down side is living with wet pants afterward.