It was last month, the last time I dry humped. I stopped because of my religious beliefs, but that is irrelevant; I have been so worried lately that I might have the possibility of being pregnant. I can not tell if I have had a missed period, for my period is still irregular. And dry humping is not all there is to it:

I thought my period was over with, since I was bleeding only very little on about the third day, so, I did not wear a pad or a tampon. I was with my boyfriend: we were dry humping. That led to me to giving him a hand-job. Later, after, not only was I wet, but as I entered into a fully lit room, I noticed that my pants were drenched also in blood (it was definite that my period did not stop).

My clothes were on the whole time during this situation. Either way, his pants had to be zipped down. As I did give him a hand-job he pre-came. I always wiped it off around his shoulder blades on his shirt. Ever-so once in a while, I kept getting worried that I had felt blood leaking from me, so I would lighty rub my jeans with one of my fingers around my private area to feel for any kind-of wetness that I could distinct as blood (unfortunately I could not, considering I was surprised to find that one-third of my jean's inner thigh was crimson). Could semen have still been present on my hand and soak through my jeans, even though I had a wiped a fair amount off?

After that day, my period still continued. It lasted a little bit longer, though, with less than a full day's worth of blood, as if it were just split-up and pro-longed. (E.g., Instead of having a whole lot of bleeding in one day, there would have been a split in that one day and made into two days of equal amount of bleeding.) After a few days, I had no period, like always. But one little feature remained. My vagina felt as if it were shriveled or rather, smaller than normal (like as if you were on your period). Some of you ladies may know what I am talking about, because, usually, while I am on my period, my vagina seems to open up more and become smaller. Why is it still like this, even though I am not on my period? Why has it stayed this way?

N.B.: Please do not criticize me for the questions I ask or how stupid I may sound to you. I want answers and suggestions. I do not want to have ruined my future with this mistake. I am embarrassed.

Thank you to those who respond to this.

The chances of you being pregnant are very small. It takes tremendous effort for semen to leak through your jeans. I doubt you're pregnant.

As for your vaginal anatomy, sometimes the vagina changes every month. It can stay closed like having your period if you've had a rough period, like your uterus contracted more than usual.

I wouldn't worry. Wait until your next period. If it doesn't come or at least comes late, take a pregnancy test.

You cant get pregnant through your jeans. The sperm would have to get through your jeans, and into your vagina. If your pregnant i would be so unbelievably suprised.