Me and my bf had dry hump  we both had clothes on I had jeans and underwear on and he had boxer and sweat pants on he cum and it got a little bit wet on my jeans. And after I left I touched my vagina and made sure if I didn't get anything but I didn't feel anything my underwear was a little wet but I'm pretty sure that was from me not him. And I have been having really bad stomach pains and I'm scared I could be pregnant can I or is me just worrying that's makes me feel like this. 

yo don't do dat

Im having the same problem too. When me and my bf did dry humping it feels like ot has moist on his pants idk maybe its just sweat. When i went home i accidentally wiped my private part with the leggings that i used during dry humping. Im really having trouble about this can you give me some answers for me to get rid of this stress that im having rn?