For about 2 weeks now, I've had a strange feeling of "fullness" above my left ear, almost as if there's something in there exerting pressure outward. Except for one time when it escalated into a very painful headache (the worst I've had in 7 years--I remember because that one sent me to the hospital), it's been more of a nuisance than a genuine pain. Has anyone experienced something similar? I've done some web searches & haven't come across anything that sounds like what I'm experiencing...

I am going through similar symptoms from past 18 days. it was told as mere stress and possibly inner ear infection at first no medication given so far. after reading your post i wanted to check my doctor to get some tests done.
Have you found any solution for that problem?

Hey, I was wondering if you ever found out what was causing your symptoms. I've been having this awful pressure just above my right ear which has been getting worse and worse. I even snuck in to have a CT scan (work in a hospital) which didn't show a thing other than a sinus infection. I'm still scared to death what in the world it could be going on!

just new to forum and spotted this.
I also get pain just above ear when mobiles in use near me. Feels like pressure and sometimes like it's gonna burst sensation.
Try switching off your mobile - avoid high signal areas & 3G Masts, WIFI etc. - I am a campaigner and sufferer of mobiles - have been researching for 2 years and these signals are causing a lot of trouble with people's central nervous systems, brains, ears etc. Please if you try this let me know how you are

I've also have something similar. They feel like itchy lymph nodes, the biggest one 2 inches above left ear, then a sort of channel above the head all the way to a smaller one above right ear. I never paid much attention to them until I had slow motility, and one day I scratched/massaged them and my bowels started moving like normal. Both of these problems have been around for 5 years - the same year I bought my first cellphone, and I only hold the phone over my left ear.

I have been having a pressure sensation above my right ear. Sometimes it feels like its going to pop. i was scared it was an aneurysm. I don't know what is going on. If anyone has an idea. Let me know Please!! :(

I also have this pressure about my left ear going up to my temple area. It's not massive but it's there. I'm thinking it may be an ear infection. I say that because my ear clogged on me for a couple of days around the time this started. It's not glogged any more but the pressure is still there. I'm going to get a Dr appt tomorrow to get checked out.

shut off your WiFi and then tell me if you still have pressure. I am almost absolutely sure we are sensitive to this signal; and we are getting screwed here and no one does a damn thing about it.... ...shut it off and go with ethernet cable and tell eveyrone you know to do the same!!!!!

I also find pressing point on back of head helps, also tapping (theoretically supposed to move carbon atoms! - who knows! but it appears to help). Here in UK you can buy "Raytac" WIFI detector for around 15 pnds - also on Ebay! basically you can very simply test your environment to make sure you are not in WIFI hotspot - handy for where you sleep, sit for long periods and it may be just moving your bed or chair a foot or two (but bear in mind this signal could be moving as neighbours move their laptops). When it comes to places like shopping malls - very difficult to avoid WIFI - the only way I see it is to help enlighten other people to the health effects. Problem is, if people aren't feeling anything they just think you are mad - still have to keep on campaigning for those willing to listen. So don't panic, feel good for the fact you have reached enlightenment about this and here are some organisations that can support you. If I can be of any help :) - be pleased to advise. Peacexx

I assume from "malls" you are in US - if not post here and I will post your country contact

U.S.A
***edited by moderator*** no emails allowed

I have had the same symptoms but in both ears it is worse when I wake up I have had ct scans bee. To an ENT and they found nothing mine has been going on for seven months and they still have not found anything

Okay - I've been having the same / a similar problem.  Right above my left ear (sometimes it even feels like it's actually on the ear), I'm having weird pressure.  Almost feels like something is growing / crawling inside my head.  Nothing topical that I can feel / see.  No pain.  Just this weird numbness/crawling/pressure.  It gets worse as the day goes on and better when I wake up in the morning.

My doctor seems to think it could be shingles in my head.  I'm not convinced.  She placed me on Acyclovir and Neurontin.  Doesn't seem to be helping so far (granted I've only taken it for about a day.

I'm pretty worried about it.

Did you ever find out what this is? I'm having similar symptoms!

Same thing has been happening to me! I feel this pressure on the left side of my head (my temple). The pressure is inconsistant. I was sure it was because I've been sleeping with my cellphone next to my head for the passed two days, so when I read that other's also believe it has to do with signals I decided that's what's causing this pressure. Putting my cell far away from me tonight!

Peace

Yes that is exactly what I'm feeling now. I called my Neurologist and I'm waiting to see what he says.

Have you found out anything Wesley?