I have been having head pressure, nausea, difficulty concentrating. At times it feels like my brain wants to shut down. I went and had a MRI on my brain and it came back negative. Since then everybody is telling me it is anxiety. So I have been taking 15mg's of buspar. Still having head pressure, and nausea. It seems like the nausea is happening more often. Does anxiety seem like the right diagnosis? Is there anything else I should have checked that might have been missed? Any feedback would be appreciated. -Dirk

My mother has a near constant pressure/heavy feeling headache with nearly constant nausea,especially in the morning upon rising, abd. bloating. She has had labs and contrast dyes, & all is neg. Oh and her face is swollen.

im 18 and experiencing a lot of head pressure recently with some sharp pains now and then.it all seems to be on the left side of my head.its really scaring me.any suggestions?

guys ive been having the same or really close symptoms, head prassure spacing out, weakness and all...

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **