Im 18 year old guy. And I have been suffering from cold,headche and energyless since last week. My nose always get blocked. And sometimes i feel dizzy and wanna throw out. Im really having a sleepless nights. Also my urine is always yellow in colour. Please help me out!!

Hello, yeah it sounds like you have a flu or something. You should take some tylenol to minimize the symptoms and maybe some Paracetamol to relieve the fever, if you have any. It should be over in couple of days, you just have to help your body fight off the virus. Get plenty of rest, eat a lot of fruits and drink plenty of water. You urine is yellow because you are not taking enough water so make sure you drink  8 cups a day so you can flush out all the bad stuff from your system. It just takes time to recover from virus like this. Dont worry too much and get well soon.

thanks pal. I did blood test today and found out that i have anemia. Well as you suggested i did took vitamin and paracetamol and it help me a lot. Once again thanks!!