Hi, guys. I experienced something weird two days ago. I started experiencing headache on bending over. Each time I do this, there is a headache. I must find a solution for my problem, but I don’t know how to start. Can anyone give me some advice? I will appreciate all your replies.

Hello. Do you feel that your nose is full? The headache on bending over usually means that you have problems with sinuses. You must visit your general practitioner. Sinus infections are often chronic and can lead to headache. The treatment lasts longer. It is usually combined of antibiotics, painkillers and antihistamines. I cannot give you more info since I am not a medical expert. You should consult one. Good luck!

Thank you for replying to my post. My mother also suffers from chronic sinusitis and this gives her frequent headaches. I was hoping that this is not my case, but I guess I will have the same destiny. I will go tomorrow to my doctor and consult him for more details. If I find out something new, I will let you know.