A friends teenage daughter has been suffering from the following symptoms Dizziness, Joint Pain, Fainting, fit sore throat and has had numerous blood tests and so far many conditions have apparently been ruled out including diabetes, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, epilepsy, ear infections.
Any ideas that could help solve the mystery She is going for a cat scan soon.

Has she been exposed to toxic mold?

sounds like glandular fever, I had the same symptoms as that tho I got pneomonia too before I found out i had glandular fever aswell..... not fun :/
anyway... goodluck :-)

Hallo,
The fact is that these symptoms indicate the flu. Has she been having any problems with the flu when this started to be a problem? The interesting thing is the joint pain because this can be caused by many things. The fainting and dizziness are very problematic and they can cause many issues. My suggestion would be to boost her immunity in order to ease the symptoms. Does she has any problems with high fever? Has she been using any medication during this period? Could this be caused by some problems in the digestive system? I hope that she will be able to find the right cause of her problem.
All the best to you,
Karen