I have been experiencing severe sore throat with ear congestion and aches. The lymph nodes behind my ears and under my jaw are tense and sore. Ive also had a, not severe, but constant headache or pressure in the back of my head since the start of the sore throat. A slight fever also comes and goes accompanied by hot flashes and sweat. i am experiencing no cough. Now the sore throat has seemed to have extended down into my tracheal area (or that spot at the bottom of your neck where your collarbones meet). Ive had a sore throat before but never really felt anything like this in this area of my throat. It feels like there is something stuck in that part of my throat and it dosn't fade. Whatever is going on in this area of my throat also seems to be causing me slight chest pains. May I please have your opinions on what you think may be wrong with me? [/url]

i have the same problems and im looking for the answer...i feel everything above and so much pressure on my chest and sometimes in the upper back..let me know if you fin dany answers and i will do the same....feel better!

i have the same symtoms but my whole body hurts and when its cold im steaming ht and when its hot im freezing cold.....

yup thas rite now im healed buuuutttt now im getting red cuts on my hand after i wake up and they are not itchy....

Hey did u find anything to help this? I have the same thing and have just recently developed a cough. Please help

I have similar symptoms. 8+ months which started out as a sore throat and flu-like symptoms then migrated downward. Chest and throat x-rays came back negative. So did 2 tests for mono & thyroid issues. Any word on what was wrong?

I've been going through the same thing.  It hurts to drink anything, eat anything, or swallow.  I am in pain from my head to my waist.  At times the pain goes through my legs.  Please help.