i would loke to the best medicine available for the cold,headach,body pain and temperature.
It is very comman in this winter season

It is very comman in this winter season

Hello there,

Well there is no universal medicine that is the best solution for all these symptoms. First of all you need to see your doctor and see are you suffering from common cold or maybe you have flu. The medications are pretty similar but since every person is different it is hard to say what the best solution is.

Also, the best way of getting rid of the temperature is Paracetamol. Combining this medication with natural remedies is the best way to get rid of the flu and common cold. Although it is known fact that chicken soup is the best for flu, combining it with tea and medications will give you great results.

I hope this was helpful.

Best medicine for cold, headache, and body pain.

aceclofenac + paracetamol combination is gud

The five best home remedies for colds, coughs and the flu Learn more:

1 .Garlic tea immune enhancer 2.Red onion and raw honey cough syrup 3.Raw honey and lemon for sore throats 4.Mullein tea for coughs and congestion 5.Chicken soup antiviral

REGARD,

KALPESH-

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

MUMBAI

headache & cold ,blocking nose

head ache ,cold & blocking nose

I AM HAVING COLD & SLIGHT TEMPERATURE

I fell very headache..which medicine take now??

suffering fever and cold

I want to know good tablet for cold headache fever

I want to know the tablet for cold,headache ,temperature