Hi, for the last five days I feel dizzy, headache, no fever and a little short of breath. The first two days were severe almost like vertigo. It has somewhat gotten a little better. My doctor recommended Dramamine and that I have the flu, I cannot find anything online that matches my symptoms. Dieter

me to but i get sweaty but no fever and shaky....i searched the symptoms online and all i can get is SARS and i dont have that im sure and its not the flu...if you find anything else that would be great to know

Hey, I am also having about the same problems. But, also I have been having a really bad stomach ache and loss of breath too. The only big problem is that its been getting worse, not better. I am also tired all of the time. This has been happening for about a week now. I feel like I am going to get sick when I walk around. My head and back also hurts a little too but not much. Most of all, I feel misserable! Its not even funny! I missed 3 days of school because I have been feeling so sick. I would also like to know what you find out! :)

I also had symptoms like this and it turns out I had a bad sinus infection. You might wanna check that out! :-)

I have these symptoms and was told by my gp that I have an enterovirus/enteroviral infection