Hi i'm 13 years old but lately i've been having a headache for these past two or three days it sometimes last most of the day and i've had stomach pains that come and go i haven't told my parents because i don't want to worry them, but my mom has diabetes and my dad has kidney stone problems so does that have anything to do with this? oh yeah and i'm a virgin so pregnancy can't be an option so can u please get back to me as soon as you can cause i want to know whats wrong please and thank you

Hi Please, please can you help, my grandaught was diagnosed with diabetis in Feb 07. :-( Since then she has been experiencing bad headaches and nausea together with an occassional stomach ache. She has been told this is to be expected because of the diabetis. Her GP has recently prescribed a Pink migraleve tablet. I am so worried because she is almost 12 years old and is now feeling very depressed.