I have some sharp pain coming from my bladder and around my stomach sometimes. Sometimes its the weird warm burning feeling too. What could it be? I usually feel it when I'm full or when I eat something. I'm just scared it's an appendix or something.

Where exactly do you feel the pain and how long does it last? I had a kind of an abdominal unexplained pain that was like switching on and off for days, I felt the constipation and had a feeling of being swollen in the lower part of the stomach, then my bowels hurt and I simply didn’t know what to do. Whatever I ate was like too much for me, it was driving me nuts. I never went to see the doctor and I was hoping it would go away on its own. I was eating a lot of soup and soft food, hoping to help my stomach digest the lighter food than usual. But instead it passed, I got the diarrhea. But this one didn’t last long, only a day and afterwards everything seemed to be ok.
If you feel the pain in the area on your right side of the stomach, on half way from your bellybutton and the right hip, then it could be the pain caused by appendix, otherwise something else is the problem.
Do you have constipations or maybe troubles having a bowel movement? Well, whatever it is, you try to ask for a medical help so it doesn’t turn into something more serious.

I have been reading some posts and I wanted to ask a question. I am 18 years old and female and I also get chest pains. I usually get them under my left breast and it's like a sharp, throbbing pain, it only lasts a few minutes and it comes and goes between the span of a few days and sometimes a week or so, but they are starting to come sooner, a friend said it could be a gall bladder problem, and from what I have read it could be a gas problem, but i am just worried, because of the pain it causes, when I touch it it gets sore and it also seems to make my heart thump harder and faster (although this could be just because I excite very easily and I am frightend when this happens) I hope someone can help me, I am not too sure of family history but cancer in in there along with some depresion issues but that has nothing to do with the sharp throbbing chest pains. Thanks -CG

I used to get the same thing when I was your age and into my 20's... I was terrified, too, because I thought the sharp pain was the beginning of a heart attack, or something... somewhere along the line, someone told me to try charcoal pills to absorb any gas or toxins that might be causing this, and believe it or not, it worked. Whenever I got the sharp throbbing pain under my left breast, I would take 2-3 charcoal pills, and the pain would go away!! I no longer suffer this odd occurrence, but did for years, and I swear by the charcoal pill treatment. Try it and see if it works for you.

%-) okay i was looking on google for this subject n stuff, but i'm only 15 - female - .. but i thought i'd look it up because the sharp pains are starting to hurt and come more regular. i'm gettin them under my right breast and i keep feeling sick at random times of the day. and the other day had di. Okay this sounds weird when if i was to move or someting like that it feel like my hearthad flip over - or it was getting squashed. Helpp.

I am also 23 and have weird sharp pains in my left chest area. Somtimes even near my heart. I am scared! I quit smoking and started sleeping longer nights. I also have throbbing pain in my appendix area... Warm feeling in joints...what do you guys think?

i do too..... i wonder and guess what.... i am 11 i am 4"10 and i am 76 pounds and i feel the same pains i had a really bad one today 1/9/07 at 12:01.p.m and it hurt really bad.... if u want to talk with me my e-mail adress is _[removed]_ and if u have aim... then mine is kitten11010 ok ttyl :)

Its not your Galbladder cuz it would be on your right side under your right breast like right in were your ribs are on the right.. I believe it could be gas but if I were you I would see a doctor...

I just recently have been having these odd stomach pains in my upper stomach. They are sometimes 5-10 seconds apart and sometimes 5-10 minutes apart. I dont know what they are but they are very uncomfortable. HELP!

I have stomach pains around my right side and some toward my bellybutton but none on my right hip. My legs have tigheten up also in the morning. Is this my appendix or something else.

ive got the exactly the same pain. All day today i have had weird stomach sensations I dont know what it is???? help?DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS?????

well ive had real bad stomach pains and diarrea for about a week now and it sux really bad i dont no what to do but i went to the hospital and all they said was its acid reflux and i dont see how its acid reflux if its below my belly button one minute and around it the next so yea if yall no sumthin right me back please
boe

if your very concerned then maybe you should try a gastroenterologist. same for everyone else if you haven't already. those of you with stomach issues. i've went twice. 1st time for the scope where they just put you to sleep & put a tube down the esophogus to check for ulcers or anything else. if they find nothing then next you might need an upper g.i. for that one they wouldn't put you to sleep but would have you drink something called BERIUM. it's a white liquid which is kind of thick. it can't digest at all so your stool will look white for a few days don't be alarmed. for me, they've found nothing but i'm still having problems . i just made another appt for the 19th. if your not gonna go that route then maybe you can try CHARCO CAPS/tablets. you could also buy GINGER PILLS from a herbal store if your having NAUSEA also. also ask the store about PROBIOTICS. they strengthen the immune system & help your digestive system. Aloe Vera 80 is another product you could use. it's supposed to do away with the bad bacteria in your stomach WHILE helping the good bacteria.

I would recommend that you all get tested for celiac's disease. it is an autoimmune disease that is very underdiagnosed, but common and it can cause the symptoms you are talking about.

i get these random pains everywhere not in the bladder or stoamich and stuff, its everywhere sometimes not like my whole body hurting but it will be like 5-30 second pains like hurt not hurt hurt not hurt ....