I have been having these upper stomach pains and they last ten minutes to two hours in some cases. I have been having them for around a week now. Sometimes I just get this quick, sharp pain that goes on for about 5-10 seconds. Mostly, I get them when I swallow food. It's like I can feel the food go into my stomach and then it starts hurting really bad for 5-10 secs. and then I take another bite and then it hurts again. I feel like I'm never hungry, I haven't been eaing as much as I usually do when I actually do eat. another symptom I've been feeling is gas. I've been pretty gaseous lately, and it's embarrassing! It's like everywhere I go I let one go. This has been going on for about two weeks now. AND all of them smell terrible! I'm fourteen years old too. NOT pregnant. NO IBS [that i know of] because I have already pondered through the symptoms and I don't have diarrhea or hard stool.

So.. What's wrong with my body?

P.S. My parents want to take me to get X-Rayed and stuff, but I don't want them to have to spend all that money if they don't have to..

THANKS,

abby

please reply..