hi I'm a 20 years old man and I'm having a serious problem it's night sweating with cold sweats and with feelings of fatigue .it started 2 week ago as I try to go to sleep after 2 am I have an increased sweating in all my body for at least 2 hours straight. and that's not all It's also cold sweat that makes me feel sick and tired . although that I want to sleep to badly I cannot sleep until it stops . and by the way I'm working and doing exams at colledge and this problem makes me feel very annoyed .I tried going to a doctor to make a full blood test , diabetes and checking for lever and kidney disorders but he told that I was perfectly fine . which is quite strange if anyone know what else should I look for please help me. I'm having terrible sleep disorders because of this :'(

Your problem might be stress and anxiety. They can cause fatigue and cold sweats. Ask your doctor about medications and natural ways of relieving anxiety.