My doctor recomended a product called Juice Plus it is suppose to be great for your heart as well as cholesterol. Have you heard of this product? What’s your openion?

Googling "Juice Plus" returns quite a number of hits, including this

CLINICAL SUMMARY
An extract made of dried fruit and vegetable powders. Juice Plus+® was created by a naturopath, Dr. Humbart "Smokey" Santillo. Based on the creator's notion that the nutritional benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables can be obtained by in a capsule of dried extracts, the supplement is touted as an easy way to help you “feel better”, “look better”, “sleep better”, “get tired less easily”, and “shed a few pounds”. A few small-scale studies have shown that supplementation with Juice Plus+® may increase serum antioxidants (2) (5) as well as protect lymphocytes in the elderly (4). While it is true that nutritional supplementation is important in maintaining health in many segments of the population, particularly the elderly, none of the scientific studies undertaken have sought to prove that Juice Plus+® is more effective or more bioavailable than other supplements. In addition, no studies exist to compare the physiologic effects of supplementation with Juice Plus+® and eating whole fresh fruits and vegetables. Juice Plus+® is distributed through a multi-tiered marketing scheme with exaggerated value and cost. But I don’t think it’s sort a new product as such. In fact, companies change the brand name of the pruduct without significant product improvement. Interestingly, a book has been published on the subject. You may have a look at lulu.com/content/587718 or if you wish u can buy it from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble with the title “With a license to kill” with ISBN no. 978-1-84753-026-4

I just wanted to weigh in on what was written by KevinKevin. My children have been on Juice Plus now for over a year. I can see a great difference. One is that I was spending over 600.00 dollars a month for alergy and asthma medicine. My children no longer take those medicines. My 15 month old at that time was taking Albuterol, Flovent, Zyrtec and singulair. She was also on Eladel for Exzema. She takes none of those medicines now. She hasnt had an asthma attack in over a year. There have been a load of studies from top universities, doctors and hospitals on juice plus. I would advise you read the information. I would be glad to send you some. or you can go online and google juice plus. Dr Sears is the doctor for Parent magazine. He is one of the doctors for Juice Plus. my email is _[removed]_. if you would like more information about it. It is a great thing.
Janet