I am 16 and suffer from mild asthma. I’m supposed to use some medicines that would control my illness. But I dislike taking medicines, and wonder if there is anyway I could skip them. So, my question is medications, yes or no?

Medicines are made to make seek people feeling better. The same thing values for you too for you’ve got this asthma problem that needs to be controlled. And the best thing to control asthma with is using medicines. Asthma patients are usually advised to use rescue medications that immediately open up the airways and it is much easier to breath. Plus, patients prescribed rescue medications are in obligation to carry them everywhere just in case of need. Since you’re diagnosed with mild asthma you don’t need to use rescue medications, but controller medications and as their words are saying are useful in controlling your asthma in regular bases. They may have a pill or liquid form or may be inhaled. Anyway I advice you to take medicines, they won’t harm you, but will help you in feeling better.