What would in your opinion be the greatest vitamin in the world or the greatest you used! I am looking for a vitamin to boost my energy a little bit and empower my brain cells. I have been working a lot lately and got very tired. Any advice is welcome! Thanks

The best thing I have ever tried is body force. My whole family uses it. It contains 120 vitamins and minerals as well as important amino acids. It boosted my energy tremendously and I have been feeling much better at work and at home. I also work a lot and was getting tired, then I found this body force that put me back on right tracks. You may want to see a doctor and have a blood test done to see if you are lacking any vitamins or enzyme deficiency.

I truly believe in getting all your vitamins through whole food nutrition! Fruits and Veggies! Try Juice Plus, I love, love, love it! It made a difference in my life!

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **

I too have used and believe in Juice Plus. Excellent product that is backed by medical research. The problem with this vitamin (greatest vitamin in the world) is that there is no research conducted on it and no FDA regulation on it so the ingredients are unknown. And it is marketed based on "testimonials" and hard sales tactics. I get concerned about healthcare products that only have testimonials that can be staged and fake. At least with research, its solid proof. Juice Plus's research is double blind, peer reviewed and independently conducted by leading universities and hospitals. As a consumer I would be more comforted taking a product with this research, then a product with no research and only based on testimonials. Just be cautious and do your homework before decidng on taking ANY supplementation, it has to be right for you and give you what you are looking for in suppementation.

Nutrilite, by far has the best line of vitamins, their double x multi vitamin does the trick, and it will wake you up, i dont recommend taking it before bed

it is loaded with vitamins, and i feel AWESOME with them :-)

I don't know which is the best vitamin supplement but Juice Plus is probably the worst! The research is awful and deceptively used in promotions, it's overpriced compared with other supplements, and it has received bad press from the Bettter Busines Bureau, Consumer Reports, University of California Berkeley, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Clinic, and several other sources. The only people that ever seem to recommend, or even talk about it for that matter, are the people trying to sell it. It's a multilevel marketed product (i.e. a slightly less aggregious form of pyramid scheme), and the people who sell it are usually pushy and a bit cult-like.

I agree,
Nutrilite double X is by far the best vitamins you can find.
I get them from bdelille.qhealthbeauty.com
I have been using them for 3 months now and feel great with them!

If anything, I think the best thing you can do to help yourself out to boost your energy and empower your brain cells is exercise. I put in just 20 minutes per day three times a week and it helps quite a bit. I start to feel better almost instantly and it really has made me sharper and has helped me finish out the day which I previously wasn't able to do. How does that sound?

nutrilite, I believe it's the best, it took all my headache in one week, amazing supplement, i have more energy than ever, and focus improve, plus I use fish oil too, other vitamin doesn't work for me, but double x does.