okay ive read that having heart palp is normal during pregnancy and that if you have shortness of breath or numbness of hands and so on you should contact your doc. well about at my 21 week mark i was watching a movie and all of a sudden i felt my chest felt odd...so i got up to drink some water. then it got worse..heart was beating really fast and i started to hyperventalate. my hands, toungue got numb. i went to the hosp. and they did an ekg, chest scan...and blood work and everything was fine..but i still worry that there could be something wrong. i am scared i will be in labor and will have heart problems... also i have taking a lot of trips from arizona back to cali while pregnant..i have gotten out to go to the restroom so i walked around..but i mean chances of blodd clot??? i just keep thinking i am going to get one or that i have one. also about once a day or maybe once everyt other day my upper chest but mostly my throat gets this like thight feeling. i dont know if thats just becuase of the baby position of its something to do with me....should i just relax..lol. also almost a yr ago i went to the hosp...fo heart and breathing problems due to meth (speed). but have not used sence...and never will...when i went to the hospt that night for doing meth my ekg was fine..but yeah

I think if these questions concern you then you should talk to your doctor.
I don't believe the people posting here should be the people you seek this type of advice from. Most are not professionally trained in these things.

they just seem to pass it off as anxiety..