okay ive read that having heart palp is normal during pregnancy and that if you have shortness of breath or numbness of hands and so on you should contact your doc. well about at my 21 week mark i was watching a movie and all of a sudden i felt my chest felt odd...so i got up to drink some water. then it got worse..heart was beating really fast and i started to hyperventalate hands, toungue got numb. i went to the hosp. and they did an ekg..chest scan...and blood work and everything was fine..but i still worry that there could be something wrong. i am scared i will be in labor and will have heart problems...should i just relax..lol. also almost a yr ago i went to the hosp...fo heart and breathing problems due to meth (speed). but have not used sence...and never will...ekg was fine..but yeah

dont worry to much, i been having the same problems. I am 6 mos due Feb 10th. I was in the hospital also. Everything checked out o.k. so far. however it would be good for peace of mind to have your doctor refer you to a heart specialist just to ease your mind and make sure everything is o.k. I know how you feel it is very scary and can make you have a panic attack which makes it worse. i get those skipped heart beats quite often not so much when i lay down. I am also experiencing braxton hicks contractions which make me more nervous but I think everytging will be o.k. Good luck to you!! god bless