Can you tell me something about baby sweat? My baby is 5 months old and he sweats a lot, I am wet whenever I carry him around or whenever I nurse him-he is all wet permanently and I am afraid he might be having some diabetes condition for I have heard that diabetes could cause baby sweat. Is it the truth and what should I do with this baby sweat condition for I think this is a serious problem regarding the fact that my baby is practically wet during whole the day.

You should go visit a pediatrician for excessive baby sweat could be the sign of some more serious illness though it doesn't have to mean-so if the temperature in the rooms where your baby spends a lot of time is normal and if you are not overdressing him than maybe this baby sweat could be related with some other health condition such as diabetes especially if your baby is drinking and urinating a lot and keeps losing weight. Also baby sweat condition may be some hearth condition related such as congestive hearth failure so whatever your baby does it is an effort for him and that is where this excessive baby sweat comes from if it is about some hearth condition than usually sweating is accompanied by the fast breathing also. and there are also some other causes of baby sweat such as hyperthyroidism-overactive thyroid so you see you better check this out with his pediatrician just to determine the right cause of your baby sweat and to get the proper treatment.