I have one problem and I need some advice. Last week I have slept over at my boyfriend flat for the first time. When I have waked up I was all wet. I was afraid of that. I have occasional night sweats. It is a little embarrassing sometimes. Can you tell me why that happening is? How to prevent this?

You didn't say do you have some illness or condition which could provoke it. There are many things that can trigger the night sweating. It can be caused by anxiety, drug or alcohol abuse, GERD, diabetes, idiopathic hyperhidrosis (condition in which body produces too much sweat without any medical cause), infections like tuberculosis or HIV, some kinds of cancers like lymphoma, medications like niacin, tamoxifen, hydralazine etc. You should do some tests to resolve that because it can be the first sign of much more serious conditions.