My IUD fell out yesterday, and attached to it was a huge blood clot. I visited my gynecologist yesterday, who said it looked normal, and the bleeding had lessened. However, in the middle of the night, I ruined my sheets, and the bleeding has increased. I have to change the tampon every hour, and within that hour, the tampon is so full, that the blood will just start pouring everywhere. I have had normal periods the whole time, so I don't understand why this is happening. I'm afraid to go anywhere, and had an appointment today, which I will probably cancel. I'm kind of freaking out over this, has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks!

Mine came out yesterday and today Im passing big clots and having major cramps worse than when I had my daughter. Im freaking out a little bit as well.

My uid came out 2 days ago and I'm having really bad cramps and I'm bleeding really heavy? What did u find out I'm kinda worried I don't know if its normal.

My uid came out 2 days ago and I'm having really bad cramps and I'm bleeding really heavy? What did u find out I'm kinda worried I don't know if its normal? What did ur doctor tell u?

Mine came out this last week as well and I had the same symptoms. When I went to the doctor he told me that this happens to 1 in 20 women!!! :O So I guess its not uncommon at all.

this happen to me this month may 2015, I was bleeding for a week then it stopped. I started bleeding again and been having lot of cramping... I totally know and feel what you are going thru.

Mine came out it's now spring break 2017 also extreme bleeding they said it is normal it all came out so I shouldn't worry . The bleeding last for up to 4 days for me they where size of a quarter ball shape some I bit bigger all is well now do don't worry .

My iud fell out a week ago I'm still bleeding off and on I've called the doctors for an appointment to get in to check and hope to put another back in I am just wondering if I had unprotected inter course when the iud fell out could I be pregnant even when bleeding off and on?

Mine came out yesterday as I was having a heavier cycle than usual and passing blood clots. So now it passed with a blood clot and I'm still bleeding and passing blood clots.

Well I have just had the exact same thing happen to me this morning. Woke up feeling something huge coming down and actually felt that maybe I was actually miscarrying! When I looked in the toilet I saw the cooper coil surrounded by a huge blood clot. What an unpleasant experience! Since having it inserted I have had the heaviest period I have ever had in my life with lots of blood clots. Safe to say I won't be having another inserted.

I had the same thing happen to me, my ID Came out last night with a huge blood clot and i been passing blood clots with heavy bleeding for a week now.

How long did you bleed for?

Hi there same thing. When Did the bleeding stop?