i am having problem explaining this to my boyfriend,when ever we are having sex and i discharge he said he dont like to see it i explain to him why i thing it happen but he dont believed me he always thinks that i am cheating on him whitch i am not so the last time he said that to me i just tell him well since he did not believed me the first,second are third time i am not going to explain it to him again. (i think the reason why it happen and this is what i told him because its what i believed is the reason is if we have sex and i did not get to reach my climex at that time and then we dont have sex for like two weeks then when we have sex again i just began to discharge and its alot so much so that he dont like it and thats y he think that i am cheating.
I love him and i dont want to loose hi so please tell me what i can do to stop the flow,another thing i had an opperation tree years a go and i am not seeing my period any more so take that in to consideration.

hi, this is normal, it means you are very turned on durng ex, i get it too but my boyfriend likes it because it proves i attracted to him. i know tis sounds weird but go on some porn sites at look at girls solo and you will see that it happens to them when they are using dildos or whatever. it is not fake, and it does not mean you are cheating. he should be happy tat he has a girlfriend who is so sexually attracted to him!!! xxx best of luck