i was in lv wid a guy.........am writtin this from india.......according 2 indian culture if virginity lost then everythins lost 4 a gal.......i came up wid physical relation wid ma ex.....thought we would always b togethr lifelong........but he dumped me....now i am in a relation .....about 2 weeks before.....he doesnt know tat i hd sex wid ma ex.......but i love ma new bf so mch...he too lvs me......but im scared to tell him tat am not a virgin........but i should tell because il marry him soon or laterr..............so is it better i tell him abt tis now......or just before our marriage wich wil b aftr 2 to 3 yrs.......but il b levin ma place 4 abt a month...........so wat shud i do...tell him nw..or later....help me.......plsss..........:(

you should tell him now, if he really loves you he won't find any problem with your virginity otherwise he might accuse you of cheating and dump again or make you feel guilty and try to control your life, that's the way guys are usually.

dont tell me about indian man dont like a girl who alrready py relation with any body

According to me you have to tell him but first you have to be sure about him that he really loves you. If he really loves you then may be he will accepts the things. And don't try to hide this thing because it's not your fault, when that thing happen he was not in your life so tell him the truth and give him some time to accept it. Assure him this will never happen again and he is your future so you don't want to hide anything from him and don't want to loose him. I hope this will work just handle it very carefully..... Best wishes.. :-)