When I was in undergrade 1st semester, we met. We were in same college, same class. he was my friend.After 3 months later he proposed me, but I took time to think. Let me tell something about him, he is a trustworthy person, a brilliant student, caring to his friends and understand people easily. I thought about his characteristics, which I found impressive. Also when I see them with other girls I got jealous. So judging all these I found that slowly slowly I was falling in love with him, so I accept him after 1 month of his proposal. In the mean time he used to send me lots of lovely messages to impress me and I was flattered.

Now we passed 1.5 years of our relations. lots of things changed. In early stage he used to care what I like or not, which hurt me etc. but now a days I dont find that much of caring attitudes, he rarely sends lovely sms to me. But when we met he shares lots of things with me, we chat, make fun have a very beautiful day. I am a introvert type girl where he is a bit extrovert. He has lots of friends for which in collage I rarely get time to spend some time with him only. I used to get upset with these things and as I find trouble to share my feelings, I cant explain him clearly whats bothering me. Now a days whats bothers me most is that, when we are together everything is ok, i am happy with him. He cares me a lot, helps in my studies even for that he had to go home late.

But when we are not together like we are in home, in vacation, in holidays I found that he dont try to communicate with me like before, just everyday 1 call, 3 minutes conversation and then bye, talk you later. I checked his phone one day and saw that his ex is contacting with him, when I asked about it he told that they were only friends. Actually I trust him a lot so I believed him.

I dont have many friends and my close friend in collage are my bf and 2 others. but those frinds are busy spending time with their lover so I stay with my bf in collage, roaming around the collage. I want to share my thoughts, my feeling with him, but in short conversation its not possible, as I want to share my thoughts with my bf only.So in presence of others I used to be casual. (I let my bf to be friendly with all, and dont say him like .....’dont mix with that girl....’). My bf also never said like that to me. We gave eack other spaces, but I think thatthe spaces are longer than needed.

Now, I am confused...... Am I becoming possesive or he slowly loosing interest on me.

hello...even i am a girl..i want to help u..bcoz i had same problem..is ur bf working???or studying??i want to know abt him something more..so that i can help u

You may need to sit and have a chat with him. It may seem scary at first but trust me, ive been in a relationship just the same. He smothered me with adoring texts, flowers at my door every other month, always told me he loved me. He then proposed and i said yes. a few months later we ended because he didnt feel the same about me anymore, which i was ok with because i didnt feel nothing for him either.

You need a chat with him and find out whats wrong, that way if he dont want you anymore he has the opportunity to say :)

I hope all goes well and he isnt cheating on you and that he does want to stay with you

sort thingz out wid him dea. let him be honest n if at ol not interested any more......leave him!!!vry easy...iz it!!!!!!