So I'm dating this guy. Who before we got together he wanted me so bad tried anything to get me. Of course I acted as if I didn't want him at all. Then he asked me out on a date. We hit it off things was great. The sex and everything. Then three months in we stopped having sex. I asked him is he no longer attracted to me. He said of course he is am I crazy. So why is it that in a new relationship we haven't been intimate in over a month. Like no matter what I do or try to turn him on nothing works. I feel like in relationships sex should be a factor. Because without it can lead to cheating.

Hello Lah,

Sex definitely is an important part of a good relationship and it can often be a first sign that one of the partners is insecure about your relationship future. But there is one other thing - most people think and believe that men want sex all the time and this simply isn't true. Your boyfriend might be stressed out and thinks that he is letting you down or he simply might want just to feel emotionally safe in your relationship. Either way, I'd recommend you to talk to him about this issue, but be careful and try not blaming him - that can only make things worse. He already said he's still attracted to you, but did he say why he's 'not in the mood' for sex?

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Sex is really helpful for strong bonding in relationship. I think there is a problem with you and your partner. Is it a long distance relationship? You haven't mention about it. If it is not than talk to your partner. Find out what is the problem and solve it. I hope everything will be ok.